Friday, August 31, 2012

Steak Tips for a Top Meal

With all my siblings home, my father and I were rushing around to prepare dinner. Although we've all passed through a vegetarian phase, steak remains the classic dish. In hindsight, I don't know if I can EVER remember eating steak with my family, but we  decided it was time. As I was searching for a good recipe a quote struck me "The marinade makes the meat". I gasped as the revelation hit me and began to frantically peruse the world wide web because my entire family would be watching the meal I produced. This is when my skills were to be put to the hardest test. The taste test. Gods be god.

If it comes covered up, it has to be good
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
1 cup barbeque sauce
2 pounds beef sirloin tip steaks 
Mix all of the ingredients to form a delicious stew. (My sister loves Worcestershire sauce so much that she actually ate a spoonful). 
Add in the steak. 
Cover with saran wrap and let chill for at least an hour. I always say the longer the better. I have safely done up to 24 hours in this particular marinade (which is also the greatest marinade so you'll never need another).
Yum. And yum again (because we made this recipe twice in one week). And yum again (for the future)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget