Saturday, October 20, 2012

Presenting the Newest Member of the Team

Finally the camera arrived! Wahoo!
Unfortunately, it wasn't until the camera arrived that I realized how little I know about photography. The most I have learned in the past few days is that photography seems to be mostly about luck. You just happen to click the button at the right moment (or in my case, you happen to aaccidentally press the button which takes a picture and miraculously the lens was pointed at something cool). Needless to say, my respect for photographers has greatly increased. Here's a few of my attempts...I'm hoping I'll have some small amount of luck with photographing food.

 Here's a picture of the most beautiful creature - our zebra finch, Billie. She's a wild, unmanageable creature who enclosed herself in a cage so as to keep all of her adoring fans outside.
 This is Lancelot, my beloved hedgehog. Although you may not be able to see from the picture, he is in fact sitting upon a leather pillow that is his primary mode of transport.

 Picture from nearby my favorite cross country course. I imagine these were once horse paddocks, but they are now quite overgrown.
Sunset captured in the mirror of my car.





Tomorrow will be the real test of my photography skills! It's cupcake time, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment